Tue, 16 Mar|
RETURNING TO WORK AFTER A CAREER BREAK
Women Returners Workshop with Natalie Maloney of At the Helm Careers
Time & Location
16 Mar 2021, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Fleks Workspaces, 11/ 76 Township Dr, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
About The Event
This workshop has been designed for women returners who have taken a career break, and made the decision to re-enter the workforce.About this Event
At the Helm Career Services
Making the decision to return to work after taking a career break can be a daunting process to undertake.
After attending this workshop, you will have increased knowledge about yourself, career planning, job search and job interview skills, and strategies in overcoming personal barriers for your return to work.
Join like minded women and invest in your personal development to improve your career management skills.
Self-awareness | The job search | Job interviews | Setting up for success
Workshop Design Features:
- Workshop delivered in school friendly hours
- A supportive and relaxed environment
- Content designed to build key career management competencies for women returners
- Blended learning techniques to enhance the learner experience
- A professional and experienced facilitator who is passionate about individual participants career journeys
*You will also be provided with a learner guide for the session which is yours to keep, and includes a variety of valuable checklists, templates and resources for future reference.
* This workshop is intentionally being provided at a low cost per participant to ensure accessibility to more women to be able to gain these important career management competencies.
*Light refreshments will be provided. Please BYO lunch. Kitchen facilities are available. There is also an onsite cafe.